10. Zero Hour Fate
Had to look it up. Man, that is really bad.
Hey Gad--next topic...
10 Favorite funny comics?
10 Favorite SF comics (ok they're all sf, sorta)?
10 Favorite series or runs within a series?
I actually had the idea to PM some people who have participated to do some topics. Keep those in mind and a PM will be coming soon.
Anyone else that has topics can PM me and let me know if you want a day.
My ten worst Superhero costumes
10. Superboy. I loved this costume as a thirteen year old kid. We had the same bowl cut! Now, I lament having went with the bowl cut and this dumb costume. And none of the kids at my school thought my thigh belts were cool. I really thought those would catch on.
09. Namor. I know it's likely just a riff on the traditional swim suit of men at the time, but it looks really bad now.
08. Matian Manhunter. (original) Take the creepy underpants outfit of Namor and add chest straps, a high collared cape, and cuffed boots and you've managed to make it way worse.
07. Guy Gardner - Warrior
06. Cyborg - Classic character. Really one of the worst cyborg costumes imaginable. Flesh thighs, robot crotch. Poor dude.
05. Hulkamania Dare Devil
03. Red Arrow. Wasn't on my list but it should have been. It's not a great costume but at least it made sense for GA. Roy's is just dumb. Kind of hate that identity in general. Arsenal is a way cooler.
02. nU Midnighter. I don't know or give a shit about the character but that chin spike is fucking retarded. I looked him up from his old look to see how Batman-y he was and boy oh boy was he the looser in this thing. His old look was actually kind of cool.
01. nU Red Robin