|by Chooch on March 15, 2012, 02:00:25 PM
Matty Answers The Mess: February 15, 2012
1. Any chance for an alternate head on Black Mask with fedora to reflect his early Batman appearances?
Not at this time but a cool idea!
2. As we inch ever closer to completing THE METAL MEN and THE DOOM PATROL, the fact is both teams are led by "civilians"-- Dr. Will Magnus and Niles Caulder, who like Professor Xavier-- aren't exactly toyetic. Do you have any plans to find a way to produce these characters (via two-pack or some other fashion) so both teams can eventually have their respective leaders?
We would love to finish both teams and get to their leaders. Perhaps in time!
3. If you indeed have the long-requested LEAD oversized in the Club Infinite Earths pipeline, please say something vague and noncommittal about it.
A very cool and much needed figure we want to get to sooner then later.
4. Can you explain the rationale behind the version of Rocket Red selected? Many fans were surprised when the longer standing JLI "Dmitri" version was not selected in the classics line.
This was chosen by our design team and our partners at DC comics as a great version to do as a toy at this time.
5. Should we read anything into the fact that we're getting Mirror Master and Poison Ivy in the first year of the sub-- and that Ivy and Mirror Master were teammates in the classic Injustice Gang along with Chronos the Time Thief, The Tattooed Man, Shadow Thief, Scarecrow, and Libra, or is it just a coincidence?
Maybe yes, maybe no…
Talk about it here!