A comfortable bed is essential for proper sleep and choosing a good quality mattress is essential. There are a variety of mattresses in the market, but natural latex mattress is the ideal choice if you want to sleep comfortably. The Best Latex Mattresses come with some advantages besides offering comfortable sleep. The natural latex mattress, 100% made of natural botanical latex, which makes it eco-friendly. It is made using a natural substance or human-made synthetic latex. All-natural latex gets derived from the rubber tree. Synthetic latex is manufactured using different chemicals; nevertheless, is branded as latex or all-latex. This mattress offers numerous health benefits, which makes it an ideal choice for a huge number of users worldwide. Here are top benefits of latex mattresses
Benefits of latex mattresses
It is a great pain reliever, and people who use all-latex beds have confessed it themselves. They have stated that it reduces pressure points and also averts or reduce other pain in the body, including lower back pain. Since latex is a flexible material, it can hold up the users by placing extra pressure on hips and shoulders, and lines are sufficient to support correct position.
Another reason people why it is better and preferred by people over other types get customized according to requirements of the users. You can customize your bed from top to bottom to attain a definite create a bed with two firmness levels on each side. Those with unglued layers also offer users to replace upper layers when damaged to extend the life of the mattress further.
One of the biggest USP of natural latex is that it is a healthy and harmless material to sleep on. Almost every other mattress types make use of bonding agents and petroleum based foams that persist to discharge toxic chemicals into the air as they become old, contributing pollution, both indoors and outdoors.
The material used in these mattresses is extremely durable. All-latex mattresses have a tendency to survive other types up to seven years, on an average providing comfort for 10-12 years. It is not only durable but is also biodegradable, which makes it a better choice for people.
Another advantage is that it is eco-friendly and this is a major reason for its popularity. The raw materials are produced from plantations using a method that lets the trees live and grow even when used. It means the trees need not be cut down for collecting the raw material. Rubber trees are used for as long as 30 years, while altering CO2 to breathable oxygen, decontaminating the air and water every time.
A dirty carpet can bring a bad smell in your living room. Carpets need attention and care from time to time. Follow the following tips if you ever wondered how to keep your carpet clean.
Carpet cleaning tips
Using powder as a carpet cleaner
- Using powder to clean your carpet brings out the best results and it takes less time to dry.
- Sprinkle the powder all over the carpet.
- Leave the powder for at least thirty minutes and if possible for a whole night. This gives the powder time to soften the stain and take away the bad smells.
- Vacuum up the powder when you finish cleaning.
Using carpet shampoo
- Carpet shampoo is also popularly used to clean carpets. They come in many brands so ensure that you follow the instructions on each brand.
- Make a solution as directed on the package, mostly they need to be diluted with water.
- Use enough shampoo to cover the carpet area.
- Do not make the carpet very wet; it increases drying time, and it is also a waste of the shampoo.
- Using a hard brush scrap the carpet and mostly the stubborn stained areas.
- Leave the carpet to dry.
- Vacuum the shampoo after it has dried up.
Natural carpet cleaning products
- If you prefer natural products to clean up your carpet, then some daily used kitchen products make a perfect job.
- Soda water and tonic water completely removes coffee stains from the carpet.
- Salt, helps remove stains and also soaks up fresh stains on your carpet.
- Baking soda, absorbs the bad smells hiding in the carpets fiber. This gives the carpet a very fresh smell and so the house.
- It is important to test a new cleaning product on a small area of the carpet. Ensure that it performs the cleaning purpose perfectly to ensure that it does not waste your carpet and time too.
Handy stain remover tricks
It is always advisable to pick up stains as soon as they drop on the carpet, do not wait until they soak and dry. You can use a detergent to remove these stains depending on the stains source quickly.
The following tricks can be used too:
- Harden sticky stains for example from chewing gum using ice cubes before prying it up.
- For smelly stains, mix vinegar with warm water and apply on the stained area using a piece of cloth.